Monday, March 17, 2008

Bon Jovi & Chris Daughtry Concert




The Bon Jovi/Daughtry concert was awesome! That's the only word a woman my age can come up with that doesn't sound to corny! There is something about loud, live music that makes you feel so, young & alive! And yes I apologize now for the phone calls and text messages, but I just couldn't help myself. I drove up to Greensboro with Margaret and Lauri and we met up with Lauri's daughter and a few of her friends and had dinner at PF Changs. Then on to the concert for 3 1/2 hours of non stop music. My favorites were Living on a Prayer and Wanted Dead or Alive. Oh yeah, then there was Want to Make a Memory where Bon Jovi came out and sang from the audience. Yes, I think I will have to do this more often!





7 comments:

  1. wish i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. apparently, i can't spell my own name....

    ReplyDelete
  3. good looking bunch of young chicks there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you better stay away from my man

    ReplyDelete
  5. party like a rock star, party like a rock star, party like a ...... on & on & on

    ReplyDelete
  6. To bad honey, I already have him!

    ReplyDelete