Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I did it my way!


As Frank sang " I did it my way"! My friend Libby would make these delicious Italian cookies every year for Christmas and Easter. Every time she made them I would ask her for the recipe and she would always put it off and I never did get the recipe before we moved and so I no longer got my own plate of these wonderful treats that she would make up for me. So I found a recipe that is just as good (sorry Libby). The other night while I was making them I was saying to myself, "that little shit never did give me her recipe", when the phone rang and to my amazement it was my friend Libby. I know she would not agree with me that they are the same because, according to Libby they had to be oval and they had to have colored sprinkles. But hey, what do you expect from an Irish women! Miss ya Libby and every time I eat one I will think of you!

1 comment: