Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Men vs Women's Brains

This is so true! I always need to take it slow and take everything in, get my bearings, digest what is happening, figure out what to do next and how it will affect things.

My brain is always going, sometimes when I try to go to sleep I can't shut off my thoughts, then I look next to me and Jeff has fallen asleep in less than 2 minutes. When we get ready for a trip, Jeff is waiting in the car while I am shutting off lights, turning down the heat and taking care of last minute details (and going potty) and making sure I have everything. Then when we get where we are going it is inevitable that Jeff left something behind or can't find something. In his trip box, the only thing is getting from here to there and somewhere in between get the car washed. Men and women need each others brains or else there would be total chaos!

2 comments:

  1. i am the same...can't fall asleep for at least 30 minutes. have to digest the day and prepare for the next day. ryan can fall asleep literally within 30 seconds of hitting the pillow. we can be talking about something, and i think we are still discussing it and have just paused to think about it, say something else, and he is out.

    and of course, i always pee right before we go anywhere...he reminds me constantly of that one.

    ReplyDelete