Friday, October 26, 2007

The reality of moving has hit me!

We just recently found out we are moving. Jeff has taken a position in Cleveland, Ohio and will be starting on the 12th of Nov. We are going to miss North Carolina after 8 years!


As I was cleaning out closets (huge mess) and getting ready to list the house with our realtor on Monday, the doorbell rang. A neighbor asked if I listed the house, when I told her it would be Monday, she said no please don't (I thought maybe she was a realtor looking for the listing) her and her husband are looking to downsize and would love to buy the house. She had seen the house before all the renovations, she came in for the tour, mess and all. She is coming back tomorrow with her husband!!


This has me totally freaked out!


I will keep you updated as to the results.


P.S. Grandma H has been having a hard time with dialysis, she had to have a port put in her neck today. Say a prayer for her.

1 comment: