Tuesday, October 30, 2007

She wants to be Kat Von D


My daughter Erin wants to be Kat Von D. Kat formerly of Miami Ink now has her own show LA Ink. I watch once in while, the stories of why people get tattoos are very heartwarming. When I see someone with a tattoo I wonder what there reason is or do they even have a reason. My first thought is not all warm and fuzzy like on the show. Do they get them just to be in? Do they wonder what the tattoo will look like when they are old and gray? We have a house divided, 3 for tattoos (only 2 of them have them) and 2 against. My son called me when my husband and daughter got there's and asked me how I could let them get a tattoo! Erin who is for tattoos but does not yet have one that I know of was Kat for a Halloween party. I guess for one night she was the Kats meow!!

2 comments:

  1. tattoo's are awesome! yes mine might look nasty when i am old, but i will be with scott and he will not care :)
    love ya mommy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thats cute mom...even though thats the worst picture of me! I love the blog though.

    ReplyDelete