Thursday, November 15, 2007

Resistance Bands VS Weights



I bought my husband and myself some resistance bands because I read that they really tone you fast. My husband is on the road a lot and I thought they would be good for him to pack so he could still get his workout in. My husband kinda poo pooed them, giving me all kinds of reasons how they are good for me to tone but not for him to build muscle. Well, he called the other night to tell me how great they were and what a good workout he got. I can attest to that since I could barely get through the whole workout and couldn't move my arms yesterday. And one great benefit is you don't have to make a fool of yourself like this guy did!!

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome video. I have a band that I use sometimes (I get on kicks) and I always think it's going to slip out from under my foot and smack me in the face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that was funny! it also looked like it hurt and that guy was going to pass out. i am sure he never knew he could bend that far!

    ReplyDelete