Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Girls get a Mammogram recall


I went yesterday for a recall on a Mammogram I had a couple of weeks ago. The technician showed me two little spots on the xray that they wanted to get a better picture of. One was the size of kosher salt and the other the size of table salt. So she took more pics and this time she really squeezed the right girl. She developed them and then told me to wait while she took them to the Dr. When she came back all she said was," I could go, the Dr. had all the info she needed". Well I got dressed wondering what all this meant. Before I left I asked the women what was next? She told me that I would get a letter in about 2 weeks or a call and a letter. So now I wait!! I did do some research on calcifcations and feel a little better about it now. I've attached the link if you are curious as to what they are.

P.S. This is not my boob.

3 comments:

  1. That is the funniest comment ever up there.

    I'm sure everything will be fine and will be thinking about you. Why can't they just be more upfront and honest instead of leaving you to wonder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont like that so much.

    ReplyDelete