Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As you can see from the sticker above I Voted Today! This is the first time I have voted early and also the first time I ever had to fill in the ovals on the ballot. In all the states and precincts I have ever voted in, it was always done by machine behind a curtain for privacy. Here I was filling out my ballot with only a small partition between myself and the other voters next to me and voters walking behind me. I don't know if this is because it is essentially an absentee ballot. Anyway, I finished and went to turn in my ballot, which I then fed it into a machine when the lady behind me says "that was a good vote"! What! You weren't suppose to see! Then she offered to show me hers! Back in the day, you kept your political affiliations to yourself. With such a emotional election this year everyone is wearing there heart on there sleeve. Everyone but me!

4 comments:

  1. What, so excited to Vote you couldn't wait till Tuesday? I would have said "Excuse Me?" to your "over the shoulder looking friend"! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Post Babe! Now that I voted early in North Carolina, I am going to vote early in Ohio as well. It's OK for to vote in both places, I checked with ACORN. Of course I promised them I would vote for their guy from Chicago. Ha Ha - wont they be surprised as I enfluence two swing states. I love America!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lady needs to be reported. You should of changed your vote right in front of her and said "I don't vote for someone supported by creepy snoopers like you!!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhn election is over .... we lost. time to post something new.

    ReplyDelete