Monday, November 17, 2008

I thought my Daughter-in-Law was crazy!


In Whitney's blog, "20 things you might not know about me" this one I thought was the weirdest:

7. I hate fish when cooked, but if it's raw, I could eat a hunk of fish like an apple.


Last night I made myself a nice piece of Salmon and when eating it I realized she is right! Although it was very good it was nothing like the dinner we had at Sasabune (See Ryan's Blog) in Santa Monica last week. I had never eaten so much raw fish in my life and needless to say it was the best and now I will always be searching for a Sushi restaurant like that.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I should try the RAW version because I sure don't like it cooked. ;-) Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on back to CleveLand, there is a place called Sushi Rock, that I hear ROCKS! Downtown, probably by the R&R Hall of Fame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like the same kind we had with that strip on top!

    thanks for such a great visit. we had lots of fun with you guys! thanks also for the pimento cheese! i hadn't realized it was for us - thought it was part of the southern food package for our italian friends. i have been gobbling it down! it is so good.

    thanks again!
    love, whitney

    ReplyDelete