Friday, May 9, 2008

25th Silver Wedding Anniversary

Jeff just happened to have to be in Las Vegas for our 25th Wedding Anniversary so we thought why not have all the kids meet us for a nice weekend celebration. Ryan & Whit from Santa Barbara, Nicole from Tampa, Erin from Chicago, Jeff from Cleveland and me from North Carolina. It was great to see all the kids together, seeing that we are all so far away from each other. We had fun playing the slots and walking around Vegas before our Anniversary dinner.
We had reservations at Rao's in Caesar's Palace for Saturday night. We all went to our rooms to get ready and when the kids knocked on the door I was so surprised to see them all standing there looking like a million bucks all dressed in silver. I wanted to cry, for 2 reasons. 1st is they all looked so great and went to all the expense of getting new outfits and 2nd because I didn't bring anything dressy to wear and looked like a frump next to them! Well, we had a great dinner at Rao's, everything was wonderful and the pasta was exceptional!
Ryan and Whit had to leave Sunday since the are leaving next week for China, Jeff worked the Show and the girls and I hung out around Vegas. Didn't get to lucky this trip, Jeff won $550 and I won $500, which is not to bad but I usually get luckier than that. But I couldn't of been happier than to have all the kids together with us to help celebrate our 25th.

2 comments: