Friday, May 30, 2008

Cleveland

Hey Everyone,
We made it into Cleveland last night around 10PM. I plan on staying through the summer unless the house sells, then I will go back. Looking forward to being able to visit family in Detoit. We are planning on going to Detoit tomorrow and then I will go again next week while Dad is gone on business. We had a great visit in Chicago last weekend, it was good the see Erin and Margy. Dad doesn't have any pics on this computer so I can't upload any images of our trip. But I will when he loads some on his computer.

I do have to tell you about this young gentleman that I sat next to on my flight to Chicago. He was working on his Master's in Psychology. We talked about all different things and what kind of research he wanted to work on. One was relationships. To make a long story short, he told me that he and most guys look for one thing in a women and it wasn't to be friends. He said if a chick says to him that they want to be friends and hang out he bolts! If he wants to hang out, he would hang out with his guy friends. This is what Jeff has been telling the girls for a long time.
I think that that all changes when they meet the right women, otherwise no guy would ever be married! Men and women can hang out together when they find the right one. I hope he meets someone that changes his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment